nepalimodels-Are you a Man Enough

Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny sms

Sometimes, my mind asks. Why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Why I text you? Then my heart answered, Mongoloids need more care! Hehehe. Now, you're smiling! =)
Your network tariff has changed! Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper! Congrats You can make free calls!

Two devils came in 2 my dreams. They said-We want 2 disturb some good person. I suggest them ur name. They said -We cannot disturb our boss.

Kabhi hausla bhi aazmana chahiye, bure waqt me muskurana chahiye... Jab 7ve din mein khujli ho to 8ve din nahaa lena chahiye..

Tu chand mange me chand dedu, tu raat mange me raat dedu, tu dil mange me dil dedu, tu jaan mange... Bas yaar Bhik mangne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai..

Where r u? U r u not replying? I m worried coz todays paper I read that due 2 thunder a monkey has been severely injured. So if u r safe, SMS me immediately.

Kya lekar tu aaya tha, kya lekar tu jayega, kya lekar tu aaya tha, kya lekar tu jayega.... mujhe sms na kar ke zalim tu kitini chillar bachayega...

Tum haste raho, nachte raho, muskurate raho, sada khil khilate raho, khush raho aur gungunate raho, mera kya hai, log tumhe hi pagal samzhenge....

Hey Dear Kaha ho Yar Pata Hai Kab Se Wait kar RAha Hoo Jaldi Aoo Na Ache Se Tayar Ho Kar Aana Dekho Hamesha Ki Tarah 1st Prize Tumhein Milna Chahiye Aaj mera Yar Phir Monkeys Fashion Show Jeete Ga .. :

Tum pass aye yun Muskuraye apne 32 dant aisa dekhaye Dekh ker mera dil photo phoot ker rota hai Kia yar tum sa brush bhi theek se nehi hota hai.

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !
Beta bola, "Papa, Papa, Mujhe bandar dekhna hai." Papa bole,"Nahin beta, abhi nahin, abhi bandar SMS padh raha hai."!
Dil se tera khayal na jaye to kya karun, Tu hi bata tu yaad aaye to kya karun,Hasrat yehi hai k ek nazar dekh lun tujhe, Par madari rouz na laye to kya karun.
Get a glass belly button, so when your head is real far up your butt, you can look out and see what the rest of the world is up to.
Look who's talking - I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets: one to get in and another to get out.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Doocu.Com - Free PDF upload and share